**** New Product Alert****
Shepherd's Purse Benefits & Use
- Good for diarrhea.
- It can relax nervous hearts.
- Good for bladder infections.
- Can be used to reduce headaches.
- It can help people that vomit blood.
- Aids people that are urinating blood.
- Good for people with low blood pressure.
Shepherd's purse is used to stop heavy bleeding and hemorrhaging, particularly from the uterus. When taken internally, shepherd's purse can reduce heavy menstrual periods and it has been used to treat postpartum hemorrhage. An astringent agent, shepherd's purse constricts blood vessels, thereby reducing blood flow and can be used topically to stop bleeding wounds.