Mullein is an amazing herb that is used for lung health, as a tea it is great for any type of lung aliment from a harsh, rough cough to asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia. It is an expectorant and can be used to pull and draw phlegm and mucus from your lungs and other parts of your body.
Mullein Benefits and Use
- Used as a disinfectant.
- Can calm knee spasms.
- Good for stomach aches.
- Good for your heart health.
- Used an oil for ear infections.
- Good for your respiratory health.
- Can be smoked to promote lung health.
- If you chew the mullein leaf and put it on your wound it will heal faster.