Chickweed Benefits and Use
Chickweed is packed with nutrients. It contains vitamins A, B complex, C and D, rutin (a bioflavonoid), calcium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, sodium, copper, iron and silica.
- Good for asthma.
- Good for nausea.
- Helps skin disease.
- Good for indigestion.
- Good for acne, topically.
- It can work as a laxative.
- Can help blood disorders.
- Helps with weight loss due to post partum or birth control.
- Used to draw splinters and other things out of the skin, topically.
- Taken internally, can reduce inflammation and inhibit histamine reactions.